Our styles are designed to be worn season after season, we have chosen our fabric for it's perfect combination of softness, resiliency and sustainability. To keep your Sundaze Bikinis pieces in pristine condition, please follow our care instructions listed below.
1. Wash your suit in fresh cold water as soon as possible after wearing. Ideally, soak your suit in a bowl or the sink for at least for 20 minutes before adding a small cap full of a gentle hand soap that contains no moisturizers
2. Gently work the soapy water through the entire suit and make sure to rinse thoroughly in cold water until all soap is gone.
3. Lay your suit flat to dry in the shade on a towel and use caution to never ring out the fabric or hang it, which could cause stretching. Make sure your suit is completely dry before putting away. Never wash your suit in the washing machine.
Our Sundaze Bikinis resort wear line are all made out of the highest quality eco-friendly Linen fabrics. Linen styles are made from flax, which is a natural fiber that is recyclable and bio-degradable. It is considered one of the most eco-friendly fabrics because it grows naturally with little energy, and requires only rainwater to grow. When harvested, the entirety of the flax plant can be used for various products so no part goes to waste. Please follow our care instructions listed below for our resort wear.
1. Our resort wear must be hand washed
2. To properly hand-wash the resort wear, place it in a clean sink with cool water and mild detergent. Gently soak and rinse using cold water
3. After washing, the best way to dry it is by laying the garment flat in an airy space. AVOID the dryer since heat can damage the shape and quality.
4. Linen fabric tends to wrinkle naturally. You may iron out the wrinkles using the lowest heat setting on your iron.
We are unable to assume responsibility for any damages that may happen to the garments if cared for otherwise.